Ecophysiology, stress and adaptation
Regulation of hormonal responses of sweet pepper as affected by salinity and elevated CO2 concentration
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 151, Issue 4, pages 375–389, August 2014
How to Cite
Piñero, M. C., Houdusse, F., Garcia-Mina, J. M., Garnica, M. and del Amor, F. M. (2014), Regulation of hormonal responses of sweet pepper as affected by salinity and elevated CO2 concentration. Physiologia Plantarum, 151: 375–389. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12119
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 OCT 2013 12:43PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2013
- Instituto Nacional de Investigaciones Agrarias (INIA). Grant Number: RTA2011-00026-C02-01
- FEDER Operative Program of the Region of Murcia 2007–2013. Grant Number: POI 07–021
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!