Ecophysiology, stress and adaptation
Comparative study of metal resistance and accumulation of lead and zinc in two poplars
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 151, Issue 4, pages 390–405, August 2014
How to Cite
Chen, L., Gao, S., Zhu, P., Liu, Y., Hu, T. and Zhang, J. (2014), Comparative study of metal resistance and accumulation of lead and zinc in two poplars. Physiologia Plantarum, 151: 390–405. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12120
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 OCT 2013 12:40PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31300513
- the China Postdoctoral Science Foundation funded project. Grant Number: 2012M521707
- the Application Foundation Project in Sichuan Province. Grant Number: 2013JY0083
- the National Key Technologies R & D Program of China. Grant Number: 2011BAC09B05
- the Youth Foundation of Education Department in Sichuan Province. Grant Number: 13ZB0280
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!