These authors equally contributed to this work.
Ecophysiology, stress and adaptation
Grafting-responsive miRNAs in cucumber and pumpkin seedlings identified by high-throughput sequencing at whole genome level
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 151, Issue 4, pages 406–422, August 2014
How to Cite
Li, C., Li, Y., Bai, L., Zhang, T., He, C., Yan, Y. and Yu, X. (2014), Grafting-responsive miRNAs in cucumber and pumpkin seedlings identified by high-throughput sequencing at whole genome level. Physiologia Plantarum, 151: 406–422. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12122
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 OCT 2013 02:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB119000
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31101583, 31272212
- Key Laboratory of Horticultural Crop Biology and Germplasm Innovation, Ministry of Agriculture
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!