Ecophysiology, stress and adaptation
Cadmium-induced cell death in BY-2 cell culture starts with vacuolization of cytoplasm and terminates with necrosis
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 151, Issue 4, pages 423–433, August 2014
How to Cite
Kutik, J., Kuthanova, A., Smertenko, A., Fischer, L. and Opatrny, Z. (2014), Cadmium-induced cell death in BY-2 cell culture starts with vacuolization of cytoplasm and terminates with necrosis. Physiologia Plantarum, 151: 423–433. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12124
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 NOV 2013 08:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2013
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic. Grant Numbers: MSM0021620858, LC06034
- Charles University in Prague. Grant Number: SVV 265203/2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!