Physiological and molecular characterization of Si uptake in wild rice species
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Special Issue: Plant Mineral Nutrition
Volume 151, Issue 3, pages 200–207, July 2014
How to Cite
Mitani-Ueno, N., Ogai, H., Yamaji, N. and Ma, J. F. (2014), Physiological and molecular characterization of Si uptake in wild rice species. Physiologia Plantarum, 151: 200–207. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12125
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 NOV 2013 11:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Numbers: 22119002, 23780069
- Japan Science and Technology Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!