Ecophysiology, stress and adaptation
Sexual differences in defensive and protective mechanisms of Populus cathayana exposed to high UV-B radiation and low soil nutrient status
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 151, Issue 4, pages 434–445, August 2014
How to Cite
Feng, L., Jiang, H., Zhang, Y. and Zhang, S. (2014), Sexual differences in defensive and protective mechanisms of Populus cathayana exposed to high UV-B radiation and low soil nutrient status. Physiologia Plantarum, 151: 434–445. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12126
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 NOV 2013 09:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31170572
- National Key Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB416901
- Institute of Mountain Hazards and Environment. Grant Number: SDSQB-2012-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!