Development, growth and differentiation
Altered sensitivity to ethylene in ‘Tardivo’, a late-ripening mutant of Clementine mandarin
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 151, Issue 4, pages 507–521, August 2014
How to Cite
Alós, E., Distefano, G., Rodrigo, M. J., Gentile, A. and Zacarías, L. (2014), Altered sensitivity to ethylene in ‘Tardivo’, a late-ripening mutant of Clementine mandarin. Physiologia Plantarum, 151: 507–521. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12133
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 NOV 2013 12:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2013
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación and Economia y Competitividad, Spain. Grant Numbers: AGL 2009–11558, AGL 2012–34573
- Generalitat Valenciana. Grant Number: PROMETEO2010/010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!