Auxin gradients across wood – instructive or incidental?
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Special Issue: Auxin Biology
Volume 151, Issue 1, pages 43–51, May 2014
How to Cite
Bhalerao, R. P. and Fischer, U. (2014), Auxin gradients across wood – instructive or incidental?. Physiologia Plantarum, 151: 43–51. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12134
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 NOV 2013 12:42PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2013
- Berzelii Centre and Bio4Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!