Ecophysiology, stress and adaptation
Promoter-associated histone acetylation is involved in the osmotic stress-induced transcriptional regulation of the maize ZmDREB2A gene
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 151, Issue 4, pages 459–467, August 2014
How to Cite
Zhao, L., Wang, P., Yan, S., Gao, F., Li, H., Hou, H., Zhang, Q., Tan, J. and Li, L. (2014), Promoter-associated histone acetylation is involved in the osmotic stress-induced transcriptional regulation of the maize ZmDREB2A gene. Physiologia Plantarum, 151: 459–467. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12136
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 DEC 2013 12:40PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2013
- NSFC. Grant Number: No. 31171186
- Hubei Province Natural Science Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!