Ecophysiology, stress and adaptation
Anatomical, physiological and transcriptional responses of two contrasting poplar genotypes to drought and re-watering
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 151, Issue 4, pages 480–494, August 2014
How to Cite
Cao, X., Jia, J., Zhang, C., Li, H., Liu, T., Jiang, X., Polle, A., Peng, C. and Luo, Z.-B. (2014), Anatomical, physiological and transcriptional responses of two contrasting poplar genotypes to drought and re-watering. Physiologia Plantarum, 151: 480–494. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12138
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 DEC 2013 12:52PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2013
- State Key Basic Research Development Program. Grant Number: Grant No. 2012CB416902
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: Grant No. 31070539, 31100481, 31270647
- Special Fund for Forest Science and Technology Research in the Public Interest. Grant Number: Grant No. 201204210
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of China. Grant Numbers: Grant No. YQ2013005, QN2013013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!