Cytosolic APX knockdown rice plants sustain photosynthesis by regulation of protein expression related to photochemistry, Calvin cycle and photorespiration
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 150, Issue 4, pages 632–645, April 2014
How to Cite
Carvalho, F. E. L., Ribeiro, C. W., Martins, M. O., Bonifacio, A., Staats, C. C., Andrade, C. M. B., Cerqueira, J. V., Margis-Pinheiro, M. and Silveira, J. A. G. (2014), Cytosolic APX knockdown rice plants sustain photosynthesis by regulation of protein expression related to photochemistry, Calvin cycle and photorespiration. Physiologia Plantarum, 150: 632–645. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12143
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 DEC 2013 05:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2013
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Fundação Cearense de Apoio ao Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (FUNCAP)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!