Photobiology and photosynthesis
Low induction of non-photochemical quenching and high photochemical efficiency in the annual desert plant Anastatica hierochuntica
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 151, Issue 4, pages 544–558, August 2014
How to Cite
Eppel, A., Shaked, R., Eshel, G., Barak, S. and Rachmilevitch, S. (2014), Low induction of non-photochemical quenching and high photochemical efficiency in the annual desert plant Anastatica hierochuntica. Physiologia Plantarum, 151: 544–558. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12146
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 DEC 2013 03:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2013
- Israeli Science Foundation grant. Grant Number: 958-10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!