Biochemistry and metabolism
A model system to study the lignification process in Eucalyptus globulus
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
© 2014 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 152, Issue 1, pages 17–31, September 2014
How to Cite
Araújo, P., Cesarino, I., Mayer, J. L. S., Ferrari, I. F., Kiyota, E., Sawaya, A. C. H. F., Leme, A. F. P. and Mazzafera, P. (2014), A model system to study the lignification process in Eucalyptus globulus. Physiologia Plantarum, 152: 17–31. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12152
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JAN 2014 10:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2013
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (Fapesp). Grant Number: 2008/58035-6
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq-Brazil)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES-Brazil)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!