Present address: Sustainable Forest Management Division, Kerala Forest Research Institute, Peechi 680653, Thrissur, Kerala, India
Uptake, transport and assimilation
Accumulation, selection and covariation of amino acids in sieve tube sap of tansy (Tanacetum vulgare) and castor bean (Ricinus communis): evidence for the function of a basic amino acid transporter and the absence of a γ-amino butyric acid transporter
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2014
© 2014 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 152, Issue 1, pages 130–137, September 2014
How to Cite
Bauer, S. N., Nowak, H., Keller, F., Kallarackal, J., Hajirezaei, M.-R. and Komor, E. (2014), Accumulation, selection and covariation of amino acids in sieve tube sap of tansy (Tanacetum vulgare) and castor bean (Ricinus communis): evidence for the function of a basic amino acid transporter and the absence of a γ-amino butyric acid transporter. Physiologia Plantarum, 152: 130–137. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12153
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JAN 2014 10:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2013
- DFG Graduiertenkolleg 678 (Herbivore)
- DFG SEB Hoch-CO2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!