Present address: Institute of Bio- and Geosciences, IBG-2: Plant Sciences, Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH, 52425 Jülich, Germany
Development, growth and differentiation
Association between photosynthesis and contrasting features of minor veins in leaves of summer annuals loading phloem via symplastic versus apoplastic routes
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2014
© 2014 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 152, Issue 1, pages 174–183, September 2014
How to Cite
Muller, O., Cohu, C. M., Stewart, J. J., Protheroe, J. A., Demmig-Adams, B. and Adams, W. W. (2014), Association between photosynthesis and contrasting features of minor veins in leaves of summer annuals loading phloem via symplastic versus apoplastic routes. Physiologia Plantarum, 152: 174–183. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12155
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JAN 2014 10:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: IOS-0841546, DEB-1022236
- University of Colorado
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!