Biochemistry and metabolism
Involvement of GPI-anchored lipid transfer proteins in the development of seed coats and pollen in Arabidopsis thaliana
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
© 2014 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 152, Issue 1, pages 32–42, September 2014
How to Cite
Edstam, M. M. and Edqvist, J. (2014), Involvement of GPI-anchored lipid transfer proteins in the development of seed coats and pollen in Arabidopsis thaliana. Physiologia Plantarum, 152: 32–42. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12156
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2014 10:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2013
- Carl Tryggers Stiftelse för Vetenskaplig Forskning
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!