Ecophysiology, stress and adaptation
Cold acclimation-induced freezing tolerance of Medicago truncatula seedlings is negatively regulated by ethylene
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
© 2014 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 152, Issue 1, pages 115–129, September 2014
How to Cite
Zhao, M., Liu, W., Xia, X., Wang, T. and Zhang, W.-H. (2014), Cold acclimation-induced freezing tolerance of Medicago truncatula seedlings is negatively regulated by ethylene. Physiologia Plantarum, 152: 115–129. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12161
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 FEB 2014 11:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 90817011, 31370300
- State Key Laboratory of Vegetation and Environmental Change. Grant Number: 80006F2068
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!