Nitric oxide and hydrogen peroxide are important signals mediating the allelopathic response of Arabidopsis to p-hydroxybenzoic acid
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
© 2014 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 152, Issue 2, pages 275–285, October 2014
How to Cite
Guan, Y., Lin, H., Ma, L., Yang, Y. and Hu, X. (2014), Nitric oxide and hydrogen peroxide are important signals mediating the allelopathic response of Arabidopsis to p-hydroxybenzoic acid. Physiologia Plantarum, 152: 275–285. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12164
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 FEB 2014 09:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2013
- Young Academic and Technical Leader Raising Foundation of Yunnan Province. Grant Number: 2012HB041
- National Natural Sciences Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31170256
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!