Regulation of potassium transport in plants under hostile conditions: implications for abiotic and biotic stress tolerance
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
© 2014 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Special Issue: Plant Mineral Nutrition
Volume 151, Issue 3, pages 257–279, July 2014
How to Cite
Shabala, S. and Pottosin, I. (2014), Regulation of potassium transport in plants under hostile conditions: implications for abiotic and biotic stress tolerance. Physiologia Plantarum, 151: 257–279. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12165
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 FEB 2014 09:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2013
- Australian Research Council and Grain Research Development Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!