An adequate Fe nutritional status of maize suppresses infection and biotrophic growth of Colletotrichum graminicola
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
© 2014 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Special Issue: Plant Mineral Nutrition
Volume 151, Issue 3, pages 280–292, July 2014
How to Cite
Ye, F., Albarouki, E., Lingam, B., Deising, H. B. and von Wirén, N. (2014), An adequate Fe nutritional status of maize suppresses infection and biotrophic growth of Colletotrichum graminicola. Physiologia Plantarum, 151: 280–292. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12166
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 FEB 2014 01:17PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2013
- Center of Crop Plant Research (Interdisziplinäres Zentrum für Nutzpflanzenforschung, IZN). Grant Number: Kap.00602
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!