Nitrogen isotope discrimination as an integrated measure of nitrogen fluxes, assimilation and allocation in plants
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
© 2014 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Special Issue: Plant Mineral Nutrition
Volume 151, Issue 3, pages 293–304, July 2014
How to Cite
Kalcsits, L. A., Buschhaus, H. A. and Guy, R. D. (2014), Nitrogen isotope discrimination as an integrated measure of nitrogen fluxes, assimilation and allocation in plants. Physiologia Plantarum, 151: 293–304. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12167
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 FEB 2014 01:30PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!