Dynamic changes in plant secondary metabolites during UV acclimation in Arabidopsis thaliana
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2014
© 2014 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 152, Issue 2, pages 219–230, October 2014
How to Cite
Hectors, K., Van Oevelen, S., Geuns, J., Guisez, Y., Jansen, M. A. K. and Prinsen, E. (2014), Dynamic changes in plant secondary metabolites during UV acclimation in Arabidopsis thaliana. Physiologia Plantarum, 152: 219–230. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12168
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 FEB 2014 06:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2013
- Research Foundation Flanders (FWO). Grant Numbers: G.0382.04N, G0154.06N, W0.038.04N
- COST-Action program. Grant Number: FA0906
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!