These authors have equally contributed to the work.
Auxin is a central player in the hormone cross-talks that control adventitious rooting
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
© 2014 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Special Issue: Auxin Biology
Volume 151, Issue 1, pages 83–96, May 2014
How to Cite
Pacurar, D. I., Perrone, I. and Bellini, C. (2014), Auxin is a central player in the hormone cross-talks that control adventitious rooting. Physiologia Plantarum, 151: 83–96. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12171
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 FEB 2014 12:12PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2013
- Swedish Foundation for Strategic Research (SSF)
- Swedish Research Council for Research and Innovation for Sustainable Growth (VINNOVA)
- Swedish Research Council
- K. & A. Wallenberg Foundation
- Carl Trygger Foundation
- Carl Kempe Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!