The physiology of channel-mediated K+ acquisition in roots of higher plants
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2014
© 2014 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Special Issue: Plant Mineral Nutrition
Volume 151, Issue 3, pages 305–312, July 2014
How to Cite
Coskun, D., Britto, D. T. and Kronzucker, H. J. (2014), The physiology of channel-mediated K+ acquisition in roots of higher plants. Physiologia Plantarum, 151: 305–312. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12174
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 FEB 2014 05:25PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Canada Research Chair (CRC) program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!