Desiccation provides photosynthetic protection for crust cyanobacteria Microcoleus vaginatus from high temperature
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
© 2014 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 152, Issue 2, pages 345–354, October 2014
How to Cite
Lan, S., Wu, L., Zhang, D. and Hu, C. (2014), Desiccation provides photosynthetic protection for crust cyanobacteria Microcoleus vaginatus from high temperature. Physiologia Plantarum, 152: 345–354. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12176
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 FEB 2014 12:07PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2013
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31300322, 31300100, 31170464
- National forestry public welfare industry research project. Grant Number: 201404204
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!