Measure for measure: determining, inferring and guessing auxin gradients at the root tip
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2014
© 2014 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Special Issue: Auxin Biology
Volume 151, Issue 1, pages 97–111, May 2014
How to Cite
Peer, W. A., Jenness, M. K. and Murphy, A. S. (2014), Measure for measure: determining, inferring and guessing auxin gradients at the root tip. Physiologia Plantarum, 151: 97–111. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12182
- Issue online: 11 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAR 2014 10:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2013
- DOE. Grant Number: #DE-FG02-06ER15804
- NSF. Grant Number: IOS-0820648
- University of Maryland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!