A high-throughput imaging auxanometer for roots and hypocotyls of Arabidopsis using a 2D skeletonizing algorithm
Article first published online: 11 APR 2014
© 2014 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Special Issue: Auxin Biology
Volume 151, Issue 1, pages 112–118, May 2014
How to Cite
Fraas, S., Niehoff, V. and Lüthen, H. (2014), A high-throughput imaging auxanometer for roots and hypocotyls of Arabidopsis using a 2D skeletonizing algorithm. Physiologia Plantarum, 151: 112–118. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12183
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAR 2014 10:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!