Vulnerability to cavitation in Olea europaea current-year shoots: further evidence of an open-vessel artifact associated with centrifuge and air-injection techniques
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2014
© 2014 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 152, Issue 3, pages 465–474, November 2014
How to Cite
Torres-Ruiz, J. M., Cochard, H., Mayr, S., Beikircher, B., Diaz-Espejo, A., Rodriguez-Dominguez, C. M., Badel, E. and Fernández, J. E. (2014), Vulnerability to cavitation in Olea europaea current-year shoots: further evidence of an open-vessel artifact associated with centrifuge and air-injection techniques. Physiologia Plantarum, 152: 465–474. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12185
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAR 2014 03:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: AGL2006-04666/AGR, AGL2009-11310/AGR, BES-2007-17149
- Austrian Science Fund. Grant Numbers: P20852-B16, L 556-B16
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!