Opposite variations in fumarate and malate dominate metabolic phenotypes of Arabidopsis salicylate mutants with abnormal biomass under chilling
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2014
© 2014 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
How to Cite
Scott, I. M., Ward, J. L., Miller, S. J. and Beale, M. H. (2014), Opposite variations in fumarate and malate dominate metabolic phenotypes of Arabidopsis salicylate mutants with abnormal biomass under chilling. Physiologia Plantarum. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12210
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 APR 2014 04:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2014
- UK BBSRC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!