Opposite variations in fumarate and malate dominate metabolic phenotypes of Arabidopsis salicylate mutants with abnormal biomass under chilling
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2014
© 2014 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 152, Issue 4, pages 660–674, December 2014
How to Cite
Scott, I. M., Ward, J. L., Miller, S. J. and Beale, M. H. (2014), Opposite variations in fumarate and malate dominate metabolic phenotypes of Arabidopsis salicylate mutants with abnormal biomass under chilling. Physiologia Plantarum, 152: 660–674. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12210
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 APR 2014 04:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2014
- UK BBSRC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!