Nutrigenomics: the role of nutrients in gene expression
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 154–160, February 2014
How to Cite
Dang, T. S., Walker, M., Ford, D. and Valentine, R. A. (2014), Nutrigenomics: the role of nutrients in gene expression. Periodontology 2000, 64: 154–160. doi: 10.1111/prd.12001
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Diabetes UK research. Grant Number: RD08/0003819
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!