Neutrophil extracellular traps as a new paradigm in innate immunity: friend or foe?
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 165–197, October 2013
How to Cite
Cooper, P. R., Palmer, L. J. and Chapple, I. L. C. (2013), Neutrophil extracellular traps as a new paradigm in innate immunity: friend or foe?. Periodontology 2000, 63: 165–197. doi: 10.1111/prd.12025
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!