Communicating Editor: H. Miyashita.
Combined effects of light and nitrate supplies on the growth, photosynthesis and ultraviolet-absorbing compounds in marine macroalga Gracilaria lemaneiformis (Rhodophyta), with special reference to the effects of solar ultraviolet radiation
Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
© 2013 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 89–97, April 2013
How to Cite
Zheng, Y. (2013), Combined effects of light and nitrate supplies on the growth, photosynthesis and ultraviolet-absorbing compounds in marine macroalga Gracilaria lemaneiformis (Rhodophyta), with special reference to the effects of solar ultraviolet radiation. Phycological Research, 61: 89–97. doi: 10.1111/pre.12002
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2011
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2006AA10A413
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 90411018
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 308015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!