Communicating Editor: O. De Clerck.
Phylogenetic analysis of ITS2 sequences suggests the taxonomic re-structuring of Dunaliella viridis (Chlorophyceae, Dunaliellales)
Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
© 2013 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 81–88, April 2013
How to Cite
Assunção, P., Jaén-Molina, R., Caujapé-Castells, J., Wolf, M., Buchheim, M. A., de la Jara, A., Freijanes, K., Carmona, L. and Mendoza, H. (2013), Phylogenetic analysis of ITS2 sequences suggests the taxonomic re-structuring of Dunaliella viridis (Chlorophyceae, Dunaliellales). Phycological Research, 61: 81–88. doi: 10.1111/pre.12003
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2012
- BANGEN-‘Banco Genético de la Macaronesia’,
- TechMARAT-‘Tecnología de vegetales marinos para la región Atlantica’
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!