Linwen He and Xiaojuan Zhang contributed equally.
Expression analysis of phosphoenolpyruvate carboxykinase in Porphyra haitanensis (Rhodophyta) sporophytes and gametophytes
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
© 2013 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 172–179, July 2013
How to Cite
He, L., Zhang, X. and Wang, G. (2013), Expression analysis of phosphoenolpyruvate carboxykinase in Porphyra haitanensis (Rhodophyta) sporophytes and gametophytes. Phycological Research, 61: 172–179. doi: 10.1111/pre.12005
Communicating Editor: U. Karsten.
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2012
- 863 Project. Grant Number: (2012AA 100806)
- Science and Technology Strategic Pilot of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: (XDA05030401)
- Prospective Joint Research Project of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: (BY2011188)
- 973 project. Grant Number: (2011CB411908)
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: (41176134)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!