Communicating Editor: I. Mine.
Seasonal variation of the agar quality and chemical composition of Gracilaria veleroae and Gracilaria vermiculophylla (Rhodophyceae, Gracilariaceae) from Baja California Sur, Mexico
Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
© 2013 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 116–123, April 2013
How to Cite
Rodríguez-Montesinos, Y. E., Arvizu-Higuera, D. L., Hernández-Carmona, G., Muñoz-Ochoa, M. and Murillo-Álvarez, J. I. (2013), Seasonal variation of the agar quality and chemical composition of Gracilaria veleroae and Gracilaria vermiculophylla (Rhodophyceae, Gracilariaceae) from Baja California Sur, Mexico. Phycological Research, 61: 116–123. doi: 10.1111/pre.12008
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2011
- ‘Estimulo al Desempeño de los Investigadores del IPN (EDI)
- Instituto Politécnico Nacional
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!