Communicating Editor: I. Mine.
Seasonal variation of the agar quality and chemical composition of Gracilaria veleroae and Gracilaria vermiculophylla (Rhodophyceae, Gracilariaceae) from Baja California Sur, Mexico
Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
© 2013 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 116–123, April 2013
How to Cite
Rodríguez-Montesinos, Y. E., Arvizu-Higuera, D. L., Hernández-Carmona, G., Muñoz-Ochoa, M. and Murillo-Álvarez, J. I. (2013), Seasonal variation of the agar quality and chemical composition of Gracilaria veleroae and Gracilaria vermiculophylla (Rhodophyceae, Gracilariaceae) from Baja California Sur, Mexico. Phycological Research, 61: 116–123. doi: 10.1111/pre.12008
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2011
- ‘Estimulo al Desempeño de los Investigadores del IPN (EDI)
- Instituto Politécnico Nacional
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!