Communicating editor: M. Kamiya.
Novel means for variety breeding and sporeling production in the brown seaweed Undaria pinnatifida (Phaeophyceae): Crossing female gametophytes from parthenosporophytes with male gametophyte clones
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2013
© 2013 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 154–161, April 2013
How to Cite
Shan, T. F., Pang, S. J. and Gao, S. Q. (2013), Novel means for variety breeding and sporeling production in the brown seaweed Undaria pinnatifida (Phaeophyceae): Crossing female gametophytes from parthenosporophytes with male gametophyte clones. Phycological Research, 61: 154–161. doi: 10.1111/pre.12014
- Issue online: 23 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2012
- National Special Research Fund. Grant Numbers: Nr. 200903030, Nr. 2010GB24910699, Nr. KSCX2-EW-B-3, Nr. 41206142
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!