Communicating Editor: H. Sekimoto.
Mono- and digalactosyldiacylglycerol composition of the marennine-producing diatom, Haslea ostrearia: Comparison to a selection of pennate and centric diatoms
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
© 2013 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 199–207, July 2013
How to Cite
Dodson, V. J., Dahmen, J. L., Mouget, J.-L. and Leblond, J. D. (2013), Mono- and digalactosyldiacylglycerol composition of the marennine-producing diatom, Haslea ostrearia: Comparison to a selection of pennate and centric diatoms. Phycological Research, 61: 199–207. doi: 10.1111/pre.12015
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!