Communicating editor: S. Mayama.
First reports of Pseudo-nitzschia micropora and P. hasleana (Bacillariaceae) from the Southern Hemisphere: Morphological, molecular and toxicological characterization
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 237–248, July 2013
How to Cite
Ajani, P., Murray, S., Hallegraeff, G., Brett, S. and Armand, L. (2013), First reports of Pseudo-nitzschia micropora and P. hasleana (Bacillariaceae) from the Southern Hemisphere: Morphological, molecular and toxicological characterization. Phycological Research, 61: 237–248. doi: 10.1111/pre.12020
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
- New South Wales Food Authority and the Australian Government's Australian Biological Resource Study. Grant Number: CT210-19
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!