Communicating editor: S. Mayama.
First reports of Pseudo-nitzschia micropora and P. hasleana (Bacillariaceae) from the Southern Hemisphere: Morphological, molecular and toxicological characterization
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 237–248, July 2013
How to Cite
Ajani, P., Murray, S., Hallegraeff, G., Brett, S. and Armand, L. (2013), First reports of Pseudo-nitzschia micropora and P. hasleana (Bacillariaceae) from the Southern Hemisphere: Morphological, molecular and toxicological characterization. Phycological Research, 61: 237–248. doi: 10.1111/pre.12020
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
- New South Wales Food Authority and the Australian Government's Australian Biological Resource Study. Grant Number: CT210-19
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!