Communicating editor: M. Hoppenrath.
First record of Pentapharsodinium (Peridiniales, Dinophyceae) in the China Sea, with description of Pentapharsodinium dalei var. aciculiferum
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2013
© 2013 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 256–267, October 2013
How to Cite
Gu, H., Luo, Z., Zeng, N., Lan, B. and Lan, D. (2013), First record of Pentapharsodinium (Peridiniales, Dinophyceae) in the China Sea, with description of Pentapharsodinium dalei var. aciculiferum. Phycological Research, 61: 256–267. doi: 10.1111/pre.12024
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2012
- National Scientific-Basic Special Fund. Grant Number: 2009FY210400
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30900081
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!