Communicating editor: I. Mine.
Calorific values of Chlorella vulgaris (Trebouxiophyceae) as a function of different phosphorus concentrations
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
© 2013 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 286–291, October 2013
How to Cite
Chia, M. A., Lombardi, A. T. and Gama Melão, M. d. G. (2013), Calorific values of Chlorella vulgaris (Trebouxiophyceae) as a function of different phosphorus concentrations. Phycological Research, 61: 286–291. doi: 10.1111/pre.12026
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2012
- FAPESP. Grant Number: 2008/02078-9
- CNPq. Grant Numbers: 314361/2009-0, 556588/2009-6, 190034/2009-2
- ABU Zaria
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!