Communicating editor: G. Zuccarello.
Phylogeography of the freshwater red alga Sirodotia (Batrachospermales, Rhodophyta) in Brazil
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
© 2013 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 249–255, October 2013
How to Cite
Paiano, M. O. and Necchi, O. (2013), Phylogeography of the freshwater red alga Sirodotia (Batrachospermales, Rhodophyta) in Brazil. Phycological Research, 61: 249–255. doi: 10.1111/pre.12027
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2012
- FAPESP. Grant Numbers: 2007/51270-7, 2008/00708-5
- CNPq. Grant Number: 303952/2009-1
- CAPES M.Sc. scholarship. Grant Number: 05/12476-5
Table S1. Description of collecting sites and GenBank accession numbers for population samples of Sirodotia spp. from Brazil analyzed in this study.
Table S2. Physical and chemical parameters and biomes of collection locations. Codes as in Supporting Information Table S1. SSF, semi-deciduous seasonal forest.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.