Communicating Editor: H. Miyashita.
Stable carbon isotope variability associated with taxonomic composition of lotic benthic algae
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
© 2013 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 73–76, January 2014
How to Cite
Abe, S.-i., Sakano, H., Kobayashi, S. and Kitano, S. (2014), Stable carbon isotope variability associated with taxonomic composition of lotic benthic algae. Phycological Research, 62: 73–76. doi: 10.1111/pre.12029
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!