Communicating Editor: M. Julius.
Aulacoseira calypsi sp. nov. (Coscinodiscophyceae) from an Amazonian lake, northern Brazil
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
© 2013 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 292–298, October 2013
How to Cite
Tremarin, P. I., Paiva, R. S., Ludwig, T. V. and Torgan, L. C. (2013), Aulacoseira calypsi sp. nov. (Coscinodiscophyceae) from an Amazonian lake, northern Brazil. Phycological Research, 61: 292–298. doi: 10.1111/pre.12031
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!