Communicating editor: G. Zuccarello.
Sporolithon tenue sp. nov. (Sporolithales, Corallinophycidae, Rhodophyta): A new rhodolith-forming species from the tropical southwestern Atlantic
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 44–54, January 2014
How to Cite
Bahia, R. G., Amado-Filho, G. M., Maneveldt, G. W., Adey, W. H., Johnson, G., Marins, B. V. and Longo, L. L. (2014), Sporolithon tenue sp. nov. (Sporolithales, Corallinophycidae, Rhodophyta): A new rhodolith-forming species from the tropical southwestern Atlantic. Phycological Research, 62: 44–54. doi: 10.1111/pre.12033
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2013
- Brazilian Scientific Agencies
- South African National Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!