Communicating Editor: M. Kamiya.
Cryptic species in the Pyropia yezoensis complex (Bangiales, Rhodophyta): Sympatric occurrence of two cryptic species even on same rocks
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 36–43, January 2014
How to Cite
Niwa, K., Kikuchi, N., Hwang, M. S., Choi, H.-G. and Aruga, Y. (2014), Cryptic species in the Pyropia yezoensis complex (Bangiales, Rhodophyta): Sympatric occurrence of two cryptic species even on same rocks. Phycological Research, 62: 36–43. doi: 10.1111/pre.12035
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
- Nori Cultivation Promotion
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!