Communicating Editor: S. Mayama.
Taxonomic revision of three diatoms found in Lake Malawi: Afrocymbella brunii (Fricke) comb. nov., Afrocymbella rossii (Kociolek & Stoermer) comb. nov., and Aulacoseira euareolata (O.Müller) comb. nov. et nom. nov
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2014
© 2014 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 9–15, January 2014
How to Cite
Shinohara, K., Maruyama, A., Rusuwa, B. and Ohtsuka, T. (2014), Taxonomic revision of three diatoms found in Lake Malawi: Afrocymbella brunii (Fricke) comb. nov., Afrocymbella rossii (Kociolek & Stoermer) comb. nov., and Aulacoseira euareolata (O.Müller) comb. nov. et nom. nov. Phycological Research, 62: 9–15. doi: 10.1111/pre.12036
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2012
- Joint Research Center for Science and Technology of Ryukoku University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!