Communicating editor: W. Nelson.
Laurencia laurahuertana sp. nov. (Rhodomelaceae, Rhodophyta): An epiphytic species from the Mexican Caribbean
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2014
© 2014 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 94–101, April 2014
How to Cite
Mateo-Cid, L. E., Mendoza-González, A. C., Sentíes, A., Díaz-Larrea, J. and Acosta Calderón, J. A. (2014), Laurencia laurahuertana sp. nov. (Rhodomelaceae, Rhodophyta): An epiphytic species from the Mexican Caribbean. Phycological Research, 62: 94–101. doi: 10.1111/pre.12043
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2013
- Instituto Politécnico Nacional. Grant Number: SIP-20131415
- Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana-Iztapalapa
- Comisión de Operación y Fomento de Actividades Académicas del I.P.N.
- Promep-SEP. Grant Number: UAMI/CA/117
- Spanish Government. Grant Number: CGL 2010–14881
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!